Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
Driving Internet Application Performance, Anywhere 24x7
If you’re responsible for a multi-Cloud, SaaS-based environment, Thrive’s Cloud engineering team is here to design, build, and support the Cloud solution that best meets your business needs. We assess your needs, looking at performance, cost, security and flexibility to determine where your business workloads best belong.
In addition, our VMWare Thrive Cloud complements private, public and SaaS-based Cloud offerings worldwide. Using the best in NextGen Cloud orchestration tools, Thrive delivers better visibility and control of both costs and workloads across your environment.
Thrive’s best-in-class Hybrid Cloud solutions are backed by a proven track record of delivering managed Cloud services across public and private Cloud platforms. Our broad portfolio of Cloud services can be customized to seamlessly match your operational and budget requirements.
A Full Range of NextGen Cloud Solutions: Private, Public, or Hybrid
- Enterprise-class, VMWare-based private Cloud platforms built for the most demanding workloads
- Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google public Cloud offerings
- 24×7 monitoring, patching, management and support
- Complete and comprehensive visibility and control of your ThriveCloud, Azure, AWS or Google workloads through Thrive’s Hybrid Cloud Director
ThriveCloud is an enterprise, VMWare or Hyper-V platform that offers the highest performance in security and efficiencies that Enterprise-class business applications deserve.
- 24×7 monitoring, management and support
- Virtual server hosting and management
- Hybrid Cloud integration capabilities
- Cloud-based data protection
Access to Secure, World-Class Data Centers
The ThriveCloud is housed in world-class SOC 2 Type II certified data centers around the nation, including:
- Boston, MA
- Parsippany, NJ
- Portland, ME
- Secaucus, NJ
- Dallas, TX
- 2019 Expansion – IL & NV
Managed Azure Cloud Services
Unlock the capabilities of your Microsoft applications with Thrive’s managed Azure Cloud services. As a leading Microsoft Partner Gold and CSP partner, Thrive has the power to transform your business within Azure or any hybrid Cloud environment.
Thrive’s team of Cloud engineers and Azure experts take infrastructure management to the next level while relieving your team of the constant 24×7 burden of managing workloads beyond the office walls.
Take Advantage of Hybrid Cloud Workloads
Thrive helps you benefit from all that a Hybrid Cloud environment can deliver:
- Control Costs and Gain Value
- Eliminate the uncertainty and costly nature of infrastructure, hardware capital expenditures and refresh cycles
- Streamline operating budgets and avoid expensive and cumbersome maintenance and support renewal agreements
- Gain More Flexibility
- Access your applications seamlessly and securely from anywhere
- Easily add or remove resources as your business requirements change
- Utilize multiple Cloud platforms to optimize performance and cost – all managed by Thrive’s expert team of Cloud engineers
- Improve Security and Resiliency
- Experience the highest levels of availability and performance with a fully redundant and resilient Cloud architecture
- Secure your data with NextGen Firewalls, Unified Threat Management platforms, SOC/ SIEM and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) detection and mitigation