Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Enable Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Services with Thrive
The Cloud era promises greater business agility, scalability, and responsiveness, but one size does not fit all when it comes to choosing Cloud platforms that best meet your business and financial objectives. Oftentimes one Cloud isn’t the answer.
Thrive believes it’s a multi-Cloud, SaaS-based world. Performance, cost, security, and flexibility drive business and workload decisions.
Thrive’s broad portfolio of Cloud services can be customized across public and private Cloud platforms to seamlessly match your operational and budget requirements.
At Thrive, we deliver the speed, security, and uptime you need for Cloud success time and time again. We provide managed Cloud services to enterprises across several industries, including financial, healthcare, legal, insurance, life sciences/biotech, hospitality, manufacturing, government, and construction.
Ready to Speak with Our Experts?
Thrive’s best-in-class Hybrid Cloud solutions are backed by a proven track record of delivering managed Cloud services across public and private Cloud platforms. Our broad portfolio of Cloud services can be customized to seamlessly match your operational and budget requirements.
A Full Range of NextGen Cloud Solutions: Private, Public, or Hybrid
- Enterprise-class, VMware-based private Cloud platforms built for the most demanding workloads
- Microsoft Azure and AWS public Cloud offerings
- 24×7 monitoring, patching, management and support
- Complete and comprehensive visibility and control of your ThriveCloud, Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) workloads through Thrive’s Hybrid Cloud Director
Driving Internet Application Performance, Anywhere 24x7
If you’re responsible for a multi-Cloud, SaaS-based environment, Thrive’s Cloud engineering team is here to design, build, and support the Cloud solution that best meets your business needs. We assess your needs, looking at performance, cost, security, and flexibility to determine where your business workloads best belong.
In addition, our VMware Thrive Cloud complements private, public and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS-based) Cloud offerings worldwide. Using the best in NextGen Cloud orchestration tools, Thrive delivers better visibility and control of both costs and workloads across your environment.
As IT management continues to evolve, it’s no longer about expanding digital infrastructure operations from inside the traditional office walls to the Cloud. Rather it is about extending that experience to the Cloud and beyond. ThriveCloud is an enterprise, VMware platform that offers the highest performance in security and efficiencies that Enterprise-class business applications deserve. The ThriveCloud platform offers the stability and power of Enterprise-class Cloud infrastructure, customized to meet your exact needs.
- 24×7 monitoring, management and support
- Virtual server hosting and management
- Hybrid Cloud integration capabilities
- Cloud-based data protection
Access to Secure, World-Class Data Centers
The ThriveCloud is housed in world-class SOC 2 Type II certified data centers around the world, including:
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Hong Kong (2)
- Las Vegas, NV
- London, UK (2)
- Secaucus, NJ
- Singapore (2)
- Winter Haven, FL
Managed Azure Cloud Services
Unlock the capabilities of your applications with Thrive’s managed Azure Cloud services. As a leading Microsoft Partner Gold and CSP partner, Thrive has the power to transform your business within Azure or any hybrid Cloud environment.
Thrive’s team of Cloud engineers and Azure experts can take infrastructure management to the next level and relieve your team of the 24×7 burden of managing workloads beyond the office walls. Thrive has the power to transform your business within Microsoft Azure or within any hybrid Cloud environment.
- The modern and flexible Cloud platform for businesses
- Thrive’s layered Microsoft Azure expertise and management
- Scales upon demand
Take Advantage of Hybrid Cloud Workloads
Leverage the technology and sophistication of a Hybrid Cloud environment with Thrive. We help boost your bottom line, productivity, security with a reliable IT infrastructure customized to suit your business needs.
- Control Costs and Gain Value
- Eliminate the uncertainty and costly nature of infrastructure, hardware capital expenditures and refresh cycles
- Streamline operating budgets and avoid expensive and cumbersome maintenance and support renewal agreements
- Gain More Flexibility
- Access your applications seamlessly and securely from anywhere
- Easily add or remove resources as your business requirements change
- Utilize multiple Cloud platforms to optimize performance and cost – all managed by Thrive’s expert team of Cloud engineers
- Improve Security and Resiliency
- Experience the highest levels of availability and performance with a fully redundant and resilient Cloud architecture
- Secure your data with NextGen Firewalls, Unified Threat Management platforms, SOC/ SIEM and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) detection and mitigation
Benefits of Managed Cloud Services
- Cost savings. A managed Cloud service provider saves your business capital or operational expenses needed to maintain your Cloud network infrastructure. In addition, you no longer have to hire and train people with the skill sets required to keep operating systems running to support your Cloud network.
- Automatic updates. Using a managed Cloud services provider, you no longer have to deal with trying to keep your Cloud infrastructure up to date. With Cloud technology constantly evolving, an MSP can keep your network updated and stay on top of advances and upgrades for your network infrastructure.
- Disaster recovery. Managed Cloud services ensure your business isn’t interrupted. If a disaster takes place, it’s important to safeguard and retrieve your data as soon as possible. MSPs can support your disaster recovery process and plans so that there is minimal downtime in the event of a disaster.
- Rapid response. A managed Cloud service provider gives you guaranteed round-the-clock support with a team of experts ready to respond to your network concerns or issues 24×7.
- Better Cloud and network security. Keeping your network secure is a top priority when using the cloud, but security can be a complicated process. Managed service providers have the knowledge and experience to keep your Cloud network secure from unauthorized access.
- Centralized control. Managed Cloud service providers simply network administration and support with all of your controls in one location to easily make any changes or upgrades to your network.
- Flexible Scaling. Managed Cloud service providers can keep pace with the increasing volume of web traffic and the proliferation of devices while managing the growth of cyber threats.
Managed Cloud services are a popular choice for businesses looking to:
- Scale Cloud services without IT infrastructure expenses.
- Remotely manage their customer databases and update records using Software as a Service models.
- Cloud Backup and disaster recovery services to manage and maintain data in Cloud storage.
- Access big data analytics using Cloud computing services.
- Develop applications for web and mobile.
- Test and development for launching apps.
- Manage Social networking with large volumes of data.
Our Latest Cloud Resources
Elevate your Business with Secure and Scalable Cloud Solutions
Customizable, secure, and reliable access to data and applications from any device, managed 24/7 by expert technicians