Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
Forge a Strategic Plan for a Secure IT Infrastructure
A Virtual CIO acts as your personal liaison providing technology strategy, leadership, and insight to meet business needs moving IT forward, faster.
Discover the benefits of a Thrive vCIO:
- Develop and maintain a deep functional knowledge of client’s business operations, goals, technical challenges, and critical infrastructure
- Recurring strategic technology business conversations in alignment with client’s technology drivers and priorities
- Assess client’s environment, process, and infrastructure to create a prioritized list of recommendations in the form of a Technology Business Review
- Strategic technical road mapping and Technology Business Review (TBR) encompassing the client’s specific technology needs
- Mitigation of risk with provided solutions in alignment with the client’s unique business challenges and requirements
- Advisement on new technology/solution environment readiness
- Budget forecasting and financial cost analysis assistance
IT Strategy, Guidance & Oversight for the Modern Digital Workplace
Thrive’s vCIO’s are your experienced resource for all of your IT needs and initiatives. As IT management continues to evolve, having someone knowledgeable on your team to navigate policies, procedures, and best practices is the best way to keep your business organized and running smoothly.
- Thrive’s vCIO serves as a trusted advisor
- Aligning technology with organizational business goals and objectives
- Strategic Technology Recommendations and Roadmap; A logical foundation for prioritization, planning and decision making
- Regular executive touchpoints; ongoing insights, thought leadership, and discussions on industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Technical due diligence assistance with mergers and acquisitions, expansion, build-outs, cyber insurance compliance
- IT Governance, Digital Transformation, new technology/solution advisement
- Assist with budget forecasting and IT financial cost analysis
This service offering leverages the Center for Internet Security (CIS) framework, as a basis for the types of recommended best practices and related activities to be performed by the Thrive vCIO
Industry Wide Consulting
Knowing the intricacies of your industry inside and out is the main pillar of a trusted vCIO service. The very last thing any business needs is guidance from a consultant lacking a fundamental understanding of regulations, policies, etc. Thrive’s vCIO service provides industry-specific support and consultation for solutions that align with your individual long-term strategy. With expertise in financial services, healthcare, professional services, life sciences, education, and more, Thrive has what you need to bring your business to the next level.
Your Experts for an Ever-Changing IT Landscape
As IT management continues to evolve, it is no longer about expanding digital infrastructure operations from inside the traditional office walls to the Cloud, but rather, going far beyond. Thrive understands the opportunities and challenges that growing businesses face as they look to accelerate transformation and achieve NextGen IT Thrive’s vCIO services provide the boost needed to take operations to that next level.