IT Consulting Services
An Experienced Partner in Empowering NextGen IT
Thrive understands the opportunities and challenges that growing businesses face as they look to accelerate transformation and achieve NextGen IT.
From short- and long-term IT projects to ensuring that you have the team and expertise in place to meet your most strategic objectives, Thrive addresses gaps that may exist in your organization by providing a variety of expert professional and consultative services.
Ready to Speak with Our Experts?
For a FREE ASSESSMENT, complete the form below.
Technical Advisory Services
Thrive helps businesses maximize their technology ROI by providing assistance in policy development, security, network planning, and reviewing existing IT infrastructures to ensure optimum efficiency.
The core of Thrive’s Technical Advisory services is a commitment to creating and sustaining value where business and technology intersect. The Thrive team deep dives into your business goals, guides on scaling technology for planned business needs, analyzes business risks and IT blind spots and provides remedies.
- Strategic Technical Roadmapping
- Technology Business Review (TBR)
- Lead for technical business conversations
- Advisement on new technology/solution environment readiness
- Assistance with account technical due diligence services
- Assistance with cyber insurance compliance
- Assistance with vendor selection
Thrive’s Cybersecurity Readiness Assessments evaluate cyber security posture and risk mitigation tools against the Center for Internet Security’s (CIS) 18 control areas to provide a comprehensive picture of the client’s current risk profile while developing a strategic roadmap for the future.
- Thrive’s vCISO is an (ISC)² certified trusted advisor
- Review of existing policies, controls, and compliance oversight
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) framework implementation
- Information security governance and compliance oversight
- Third-party partner due diligence initiatives
- Ongoing cyber security program validation
A comprehensive assessment articulating how technology serves the business including current state analysis compared to accepted best practices, risk identification, and specific recommendations to maintain systems availability and protect company data.
- Server & Network Infrastructure
- Endpoint Management
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Workforce Collaboration using Microsoft 365 Platform Services
- Cyber Security
- Technology Governance
Maximize Your IT Investments with Thrive's Expert Consulting Services
Our IT consulting services help businesses leaders make informed decisions about technology to ensure that it is aligned with strategic business goals. Stay agile with Thrive – talk to an expert today.