Managed IT Solutions for Social Housing
The emergence of virtualization and mobility has revolutionized the way in which housing associations deliver services to their tenants; simplifying processes and offering improvements in security, usability, and customer satisfaction.
Working with housing organizations across the UK, we have gained a comprehensive understanding of the technology challenges the sector faces and have developed solutions to help our customers become leaner and more responsive; minimizing cost and maximizing productivity whilst enhancing the tenant experience.
Social Housing Industry Challenges
- Providing business data, tenant information and resources in real-time to a mobile or geographically dispersed workforce
- Regulatory compliance such as data protection and PCI DSS
- Improve response times and reduce costs for tenant service requests
- Growth of online tenant self-serve tools such as account management and service requests
- Tenants are part of a connected society that has expectations of a multi-channel inbound contact center
- Growth in digitalizing processes, asset management and tenant services
Thrive Solutions for Social Housing
- Seamless integration of mobile and collaboration technologies into wider organization platforms, providing access to critical data and applications
- Creation of an agile and flexible IT estate through the deployment of on-premise, cloud and hybrid solutions
- High-capacity electronic storage, archiving and retrieval of documents
- Collaboration solutions to improve communication, productivity and decision-making between remote workers and office locations
- Deployment of internet-based services through a secure, resilient and agile network with maximum uptime
Choose Thrive for Your NextGen IT Needs
Thrive delivers managed IT services that help local authorities meet the rising demand for public services even while they are under pressure to control costs.