The Thrive Data Center Difference
As a leading provider of NextGen managed services, Thrive has formed strong partnerships across the country with data centers that meet our stringent standards of reliability and accessibility to host our platforms and our customers’ data.
We have built our unique Application Performance Platform to deliver the value of the Enterprise-class data center and modern Cloud orchestration without sacrificing the localized, high-touch customer support and service organizations demand.
Delivering the Advantages of Enterprise-Class Data Centers
Our Application Performance Platform provides a range of benefits, including:
- Regionalization: With multiple production data centers from Massachusetts to Texas, your organization’s data is local and physically accessible. You can see Thrive’s data centers, see your systems, and have the peace of mind that in the event of a disaster our expert team can respond quickly with your data safely replicated in geographically diverse locations.
- Security: Thrive’s data center locations utilize best practices in on-site physical security, including biometric access controls, perimeter monitoring, and 24×7 staffing, along with cutting-edge digital security measures. This ultimately ensures that your data stays constantly secure and protected.
- Reliability: Thrive’s dedicated data centers feature concrete and brick construction, raised floors, robust facility controls, backup power generator systems, state-of-the-art cooling and humidity controls, diverse power feeds, and extensive networking options from multiple ISPs and carriers. These purpose-built Tier I and Tier II data center facilities deliver the maximum in reliability and connectivity for mission-critical infrastructure that powers your organization’s business.
- Scalability: From the Application Performance Platform, to dedicated data center suites, cabinets, or rack space, Thrive has the data center expertise to accommodate rapid resource demand changes and growing Big Data footprints. No matter the specific needs of your organization, Thrive can help you deploy to the Enterprise-class Application Performance Platform smoothly and efficiently, and provide the data center flexibility and capacity to handle future growth.
- Emergency Backup: All of Thrive’s data centers offer fully-redundant power, networking, and environmental systems, ensuring that each individual facility is available when you need it most — during an emergency. Thrive takes emergency backup protection one step further, mitigating risk and maximizing availability with geographic diversity between data center locations. Paired with best-of-breed replication and recovery technology platforms, Thrive can help protect critical systems and data from loss in the event of an emergency. Leverage our proven replication systems to make emergency data restoration seamless and responsive.