Cloud Optimization for Financial Services
Secure Cloud Solutions
It is a multi-Cloud, SaaS-based world. Performance, cost, security and regulatory demands drive decisions of where FinTech applications and data best belong. Thrive’s Cloud engineering team is here to design, build, and support the Cloud solution that best meets your business needs.
Best-in-Class Hybrid Cloud
Thrive offers best-in-class Hybrid Cloud solutions backed by a proven track record of promoting digital transformation for clients in investment banking, capital markets, private equity, and more.
Our broad portfolio of Cloud services for financial institutions can be customized to seamlessly match your operational and budget requirements. Thrive Cloud compliments private and public Cloud instances because we leverage the best in NextGen Cloud orchestration tools so that you have better visibility and control of both costs and workloads across your environment.Learn More
Custom Cloud Engineering
To solve the Cloud needs of financial services organizations, Thrive offers best-in-class, secure Hybrid Cloud solutions. Our Cloud engineering team has the ability to design, build, and support the Cloud solution that best meets the needs and regulatory requirements of your specific business.
24×7 Monitoring, Management & Support
Virtual Server Hosting and Management
Hybrid Cloud Integration Capabilities
Cloud-based Data Protection
SEC Cyber Examination
The SEC Cyber Examination focuses on how firms are identifying and monitoring risk to ensure firm data, and client information is secured at third parties and Cloud services providers.
- The SEC cyber sweep includes the following areas of focus:
- Vendor due diligence reviews
- Policies and procedures aligning to technology standards
- Cloud Service Provider
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Encryption
- Identity and access management
- Risk assessment
Leverage industry expertise to guide your digital transformation
Thrive’s Cloud experts are not only equipped to bring your financial institution into the modern digital age but also hold deep expertise in the financial services industry. From comprehensive regulation knowledge to digital capabilities, Thrive has you covered.
Discover the Benefits of Thrive’s Hybrid Cloud
- Eliminate the uncertainty and costly nature of infrastructure, hardware capital expenditures, and refresh cycles
- Streamline operating budgets, avoid expensive and cumbersome maintenance, and support renewal agreements
- Access your applications seamlessly and securely from anywhere
- Easily add or remove resources as your business requirements change
- Utilize multiple Cloud platforms to optimize performance and cost – all managed by Thrive’s expert team of Cloud engineers
- Fully redundant and resilient Cloud architecture providing the highest levels of availability and performance
- Secured by NextGen Unified Threat Management Firewall platforms, SOC/ SIEM, and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) detection and Mitigation
Support your organization’s need for long-term flexibility and reliability with managed NextGen IT solutions from Thrive.
Financial organizations, such as banks, investment firms, private equity firms, wealth management firms, hedge funds and more are facing disruptions from multiple fronts, including technology and innovation.
The Cloud era promises greater business agility, scalability, and responsiveness, but one size does not fit all when it comes to choosing Cloud platforms that best meet your business and financial objectives.
Microsoft Teams is a great team collaboration solution that Thrive supports as part of our Digital Transformation services.
Maximize Cloud Safety and Compliance
Thrive helps financial services companies understand how regulatory frameworks apply to Cloud services and drives full-scale security and compliance. Get started with one of our experts today.Contact Us