Microsoft 365 Platform for Healthcare
How NextGen Collaboration Drives Digital Transformation
Thrive utilizes Microsoft 365’s features to help healthcare providers reach new levels of efficiency and collaboration across teams to deliver the best possible care
Digital Transformation Offerings Include
- Deploying an Intranet for quick, cohesive internal communications
- Improving employee onboarding with automated processes, organized documentation, and training
- Integrating SharePoint, Project Sites, and Microsoft Teams for operations
- Securing internal and external collaboration and information rights management
- Digitizing paper-based processes to ensure accurate medical documentation and patient and employee information
- Enhancing the virtual visit experience with tools that deliver correspondence solutions
- Reducing costs by streamlining fragmented workflows
Simplify Care Team Communication
Thrive enables healthcare providers to deploy secure collaboration solutions for an increasingly virtual and distributed operation.
The Thrive team helps facilities set up, roll out, and optimize Teams with governance, implementation and training services that maximize patient satisfaction.LEARN MORE
Enhance Virtual Visit Experience
Thrive helps enhance the day-to-day of virtual visits with capabilities such as launching Microsoft Teams from select EHR systems, appointment scheduling and sending reminders, and integrating Teams functions into apps and web tools.
Thrive’s team is equipped to focus on the inevitable technological difficulties with full-service intervention in order to create a customized, optimized virtual care experience.
Streamline File Management
Thrive offers both fully-managed SharePoint and Microsoft 365 solutions that span strategy, setup and support for on-premise SharePoint environments to achieve specific collaboration or operational goals for patient file management.
The Thrive team consists of experts in Microsoft 365 and its core applications and capabilities, and we pride ourselves on exceptional service delivery and experience.LEARN MORE
Microsoft 365 Resources for Healthcare
Support your organization’s need for long-term flexibility and reliability with managed NextGen IT solutions from Thrive.
As phishing and malware attacks become more sophisticated, enhanced capabilities to detect and prevent these attacks are required.
Collaborate More Efficiently with Thrive
Thrive brings its expertise in leading digital collaboration platforms like Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Teams to create best-in-class managed solutions customized to meet the needs of healthcare providers and their patients. Let an expert show you how.Contact Us