Virtual Data Centre Tour
Thrive's Data Centre
Our Data Centre has delivered 100% uptime since its 2011 opening: Thrive customers can focus on core business activities with no concerns over potential outages.
- UK data centre
- ISO 27001
- Tier 3+
- Two data halls: 240 racks
- Raised floor for effective air flow, temperature regulation and fire suppression
- Temps are maintained at optimal levels by a multicomponent temp control system
- Heat reclamation and hot/cold air segregation enhances Thrive’s environmental stance and deliver further cost savings
Data Hall Security
- Optional PCI compliant racks with CCTV camera
- Audited swipe card entry
- Multi-factor authentication
- RFID rack entry security
- Enterprise-grade firewall
- DDoS mitigation
- Access via private VLAN
- Carrier neutrality via 13 Tier 1 providers: use your carrier of choice
- Cross connects (multiple outbound routes) to a diverse fibre network
- Existing fibre connections between over 200 European data centres: improved value and faster set-up
- Reduces setup lead time
- Reduces costs
- Direct connectivity to highly resilient SIP services and IP Transit
With around-the-clock, enterprise-grade security from the perimeter to each rack, all our customers’ data and infrastructure are protected, always.
- Steel palisade perimeter fence
- Electronic security gates
- HD CCTV monitoring with infra red night vision
- Motion detectors
- Intruder and proximity alarms
- 24/7 security personnel
We’re conveniently located in Luton, ten minutes from the M1, and 30 minutes by train from London St Pancras Cross Station.
- Opened in 2011
- Owned and operated by Thrive
- Secure, on-site parking
- Transport links: London Luton Airport, M1 Junction 10, Luton railway station
- Kitchen and meeting rooms
- Showers and toilets
- Pre-stage labs – controlled environment for build and test, de-risking new deployments
- Reduces risk of down time
Our high efficiency power supply systems are designed to deliver the exceptional resilience required for our 100% power-on SLA.
- PUE: 1.3
- On-site supply: 1MvA 11k
- 2 plant rooms; separate power distribution boards
- N+1 configuration UPS: 100% continuous supply; zero down time
- Diesel backup with 24 hour on-site fuel supply
- N+1 16/32amp rack power, independent A+B power feed configuration into each Data Hall
- Up to 20kw per rack
- Power-on SLA: 100%
Fire Detection and Suppression
Highly sensitive fire detection and control systems are in place that quickly and effectively minimise damage and disruption in the unlikely event of a fire.
- Three-stage VESDA fire detection in all plant areas
- IG55 inert gas suppression systems
- Multi-component solution protecting the entire facility, for the effective containment and rapid extinguishing of any fire.
On-Site Technical Assistance Centre
The Thrive culture of absolute flexibility, our exceptional technical expertise, and our extensive infrastructure capabilities add up to a uniquely attractive service for all our customers.
- Fully qualified engineers, 24/7
- “Remote hands” or fully managed service
- A safe pair of hands: ITIL best practice framework and ISO 27001
- Migration Service: qualified technical resource to manage migration of equipment into the data centre
- Proactive monitoring: enterprise grade service ensuring datacentre facilities always operate to our 100% SLA
- Support for third party engineers
- Managed firewall
- Cable and rack migration
Visit Our Data Centre
We have invested heavily in highly resilient infrastructure at our Tier 3+ data centre in Luton in order to provide our clients with over seven years of 100% uptime. To date, we have never had a service-affecting outage. Following your guided tour you will have the opportunity to meet our cloud and datacentre experts to discuss your specific requirements and answer your specific questions.