Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
Strategic Security Leadership: Virtual CISO Services Tailored to Your Needs
Thrive’s vCISO services cater to a wide range of businesses, providing scalable and cost-effective solutions for information security program development. We offer a tailored approach that helps establish robust security measures within budgetary constraints. By leveraging our expertise, we ensure companies can effectively protect their valuable data and systems.
Moreover, Thrive’s vCISO services address the requirements of companies with stringent security regulatory or compliance obligations. We offer full-service vCISO capabilities, delivering a comprehensive and traditional approach to information security programs. With a deep understanding of security best practices, we assist in establishing and maintaining a strong security posture that aligns with regulatory standards and industry requirements. Our expertise helps clients develop and maintain effective information security programs that safeguard their assets and meet industry standards
Thrive’s vCISO Provides Security Oversight and Governance
Thrive vCISO experts design, develop, and maintain a customized Information Security Program that complements your business strategy and risk tolerance.
With Thrive vCISO services, you will have peace of mind as we assist you in meeting your regulatory, audit, and compliance obligations, so you can focus more on your core business.
- Industry-leading information security program management
- Thrive’s vCISO serves as trusted security advisor
- Information security governance and compliance oversight
- Information security program reviews
- Review of existing policies, controls, and security toolsets
- IT Management remediation plans
- Prioritized improvements for IT Management
- Incident response preparedness and annual incident response table-top exercise
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) framework implementation
This service offering leverages ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Knowledge Domains (and associated Tasks) and the Center for Internet Security (CIS) framework, as a basis for the types of activities to be performed by the Thrive vCISO.
Choose Thrive for Your NextGen IT Needs
For more information on Thrive’s Virtual CISO services, contact our team today!