Thrive’s Director of Corporate Marketing Featured on CRN’s 2021 Women of the Channel List
Congratulations to our own Stephanie Farrell, Director of Corporate Marketing, for being named to the highly respected CRN’s 2021 Women of the Channel List!
The annual list acknowledges accomplished, influential women whose dedication, hard work, and leadership accelerate IT channel advocacy and growth. The women honored on this year’s list pushed forward with comprehensive business plans, marketing initiatives and other innovative ideas to support their partners and customers, helping them through the uncertainty brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Stephanie is a marketing communications leader with more than 20 years of experience working in the technology and telecom industry. As Director of Corporate Marketing at Thrive, she manages, maintains, and implements marketing initiatives to meet sales targets and exceed Thrive’s business goals for NextGen managed services.
Stephanie works in tandem with our sales teams to ensure channel partners’ have both the technical and sales skills to successfully leverage the Thrive solutions portfolio to their clients. During Stephanie’s 2+ years at Thrive, she has supported or overseen the following accomplishments:
- The integration of 5 acquisitions.
- Enabling our channel partners around Thrive solutions and assisting in positioning with their customers.
- Driving solution-led engagements with our customers.
- Launching programs that maximize resources to increase overall support with our partners.
- Launching fast start initiatives with our partners to ensure they have the training and tools required to succeed.
- Developing our Channel Program with a primary focus on partner experience.
- Crafting our Partner Satisfaction Survey to continue to enhance our program and provide greater value to our partners.
- Developing a Partner Email Campaign program that allows our partners to co-brand and leverage Thrive’s collateral, email marketing campaigns, and marketing automation platform.
- Developing the Channel Partner Resource Page .
The 2021 Women of the Channel list is featured in today’s CRN Magazine. Read more here: www.CRN.com/WOTC. Congratulations, Stephanie!