Thrive Networks Ranks #26 on List of Top MSPs
Thrive Networks is proud to have been ranked #26 on MSPmentor’s Top 100 Managed Service Providers List for 2011-12. This is the fourth straight year that Thrive is being recognized as one of the most progressive Managed Service Providers (MSP) in the world and is one of a select few companies that have appeared on the list each year during this time period.
The MSPmentor 100
The MSPmentor 100 is an annual research report from MSPmentor and its owner, Nine Lives Media Inc., MSPmentor is widely considered the ultimate guide to managed services and the leading global destination for managed service providers. Nominees were evaluated in a range of industry-specific categories including:
- Annual managed services revenue (2011)
- Annual managed services revenue growth (2011 vs. 2010, in U.S. dollars)
- Annual managed services revenue growth (2011 vs. 2010, percentage growth)
- Percentage of overall revenue from managed services (2011)
- Devices/seats managed (2011)
- Devices/seats managed, annual growth (2011 vs.2010) in raw numbers)
- Devices/seats managed, percentage growth (2011 vs. 2010)
- Recurring revenue per full-time employee (2011)
This methodology ensures small, midsize and large MSPs from around the world are recognized on the MSPmentor 100.
In order to be considered for the MSPmentor 100, managed service providers had to complete a comprehensive online survey, which MSPmentor and Nine Lives Media Inc. conducted from October 1, 2011 through December 23, 2011.
For more information about MSPmentor and the MSPmentor 100, please visit www.mspmentor.net.