Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
Build Actionable Strategy and Secure Your IT Infrastructure
A virtual CIO is your personal liaison providing technology strategy, leadership, and insight to meet business needs moving IT forward, faster.
Providing IT Oversight and Guidance
Thrive’s experienced vCIO’s are your experienced resource for all of your IT needs and initiatives. As IT management continues to evolve, having someone knowledgeable on your team to navigate policies, procedures, and best practices is the best way to keep your business organized and running smoothly.
- IT Governance and Process Creation
- Project Management of internal non-Thrive initiatives
- Interim leadership resources
- Strategic approach to best serve business needs
- Third party vendor management
- Business Process Consulting
- Flexibility to meet unique customer requirements
Your Experts for an Ever-Changing IT Landscape
As IT management continues to evolve, it is no longer about expanding digital infrastructure operations from inside the traditional office walls to the Cloud, but rather, going far beyond. Thrive understands the opportunities and challenges that growing businesses face as they look to accelerate transformation and achieve NextGen IT.