Thrive Expands Global Partner Certification Program with Technical Certification, Growing Course Catalog
Thrive is committed to helping its partners leverage our technical expertise with our NextGen managed services. Our best-in-class channel partners are invited to access our evolving Education Platform featuring a technical curriculum that enables our team to expand the application of business-critical knowledge and experience across Thrive’s NextGen IT offerings. The curriculum is specifically focused on Cybersecurity, Cloud and Microsoft Collaboration.
Our comprehensive Partner Certification Program was developed by Thrive’s Consulting, Solutions Architecture and sales teams to help partners grow their business and achieve innovation goals by building competence and confidence in their technical abilities.
What do Thrive’s Partner Certifications Cover?
Thrive’s Partner Certifications are filled with high-level and technical training while guiding meaningful sales conversations with your customers that position each product/service.
Our certification courses include on-demand and in-depth training on our products, services and topics that impact your customers. Each training module will contain an educational video from a Thrive Subject Matter Expert (SME). When the lessons are completed, partners will answer a series of questions to assess their knowledge of a subject area/topic.
Once you earn your certification, show the world you mean business! Grow your career and your business by adding industry-recognized badges to your LinkedIn profile.
Thrive’s vCISO Partner Certification – Now Available!
We are pleased to offer Thrive’s Virtual Chief Information Security (vCISO) certification that enables partners to strategically help businesses fill the gap between strategy and security operations.
Thrive’s vCISO services are scalable and economical, providing information security program development for small to mid-sized businesses. This value-driven model also offers more traditional, full-service vCISO capabilities for mature organizations with stringent security regulatory or compliance obligations.
Thrive’s vCISO Partner Certification provides details on:
- How Thrive’s vCISO experts design, develop and maintain your customized Information Security Program.
- How Thrive’s vCISO leverages ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Knowledge Domains (and associated Tasks) to determine what types of activities the vCISO will be responsible for.
- How to position Thrive’s vCISO services and features to provide peace of mind for customers as we meet your regulatory, audit, compliance and security obligations. Some of the competitive advantages covered in the training include:
- Security Experts: With decades of experience protecting mission-critical infrastructure, Thrive’s Security Operations Centers (SOCs) are staffed by Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSPs).
- Flexible Solutions: You can create an unbundled managed service tailored to your exact needs, incorporating leading technology from Fortinet, Microsoft, Cisco, Mimecast, Arctic Wolf, Sophos, Tenable, and more.
- SOC Monitoring: Threats never rest, and neither do we. For businesses around the world, Thrive’s 24×7 SOCs monitor core critical infrastructure and security threats.
About Thrive’s Partner Program
Our mission is to provide our valued customers with Enterprise-class solutions by partnering with leading technology vendors. Thrive tests all vendors to ensure they combine the best attributes of their technology sector with the cost efficiency and performance that our customers expect.
Click https://go.thrivenetworks.com/thrive-certification-program to get your Thrive vCISO Partner Certification today. Sign up to get notified about the next partner training.