Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
Maximise Business Strategy with Thrive’s Virtual CISO (vCISO) Services
Thrive’s vCISO services are scalable and economical, providing information security program development for small to mid-sized businesses. This value-driven model also offers more traditional, full-service vCISO capabilities for mature organisations with stringent security regulatory or compliance obligations.
Thrive’s vCISO Provides Security Oversight and Governance
Thrive vCISO experts design, develop, and maintain a customised Information Security Program that complements your business strategy and risk tolerance.
With Thrive vCISO services, you will have peace of mind as we assist you in meeting your regulatory, audit, and compliance obligations, so you can focus more on your core business.
- Industry-leading information security program management
- Thrive’s vCISO serves as trusted security advisor
- Information security governance and compliance oversight
- Information security program reviews
- Review of existing policies, controls, and security toolsets
- IT Management remediation plans
- Prioritised improvements for IT Management
- Incident response preparedness and annual incident response table-top exercise
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) framework implementation
This service offering leverages ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Knowledge Domains (and associated Tasks) and the Center for Internet Security (CIS) framework, as a basis for the types of activities to be performed by the Thrive vCISO.
Choose Thrive for Your NextGen IT Needs
For more information on Thrive’s Virtual CISO services, contact our team today!