Project Delivery Analyst
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Project Delivery Analyst is primarily responsible for defining, planning, tracking, and managing Windows OS updates and upgrades for Thrive’s Platform Team. The applicable projects will be a mix of new customer implementations, existing customer work, as well as acquisitions. A project delivery analyst is the main point of contact for customers for the duration of the project and will need to drive the project to success through clear expectation setting, task management, and status updates. A project delivery analyst will communicate with and organize Thrive internal resources on the Platform Team using Project Management software, checklists, and reports.
The ideal candidate needs to possess strong project management skills and have experience in managed services and technology solutions. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are necessary to gain customer confidence. The applicant must be able to motivate people, encourage teamwork, and communicate effectively with senior management. He/she must be able to manage change and take active leadership in timely decision making
- Work with the Platform Team to determine client requirements
- Perform project plan design to meet the critical path and customer timeframes
- Lead the project by assigning tasks to Engineers and communicating statuses to customers and the Account Management team through status update meetings
- Keep project resources on task, maintain project plan data, and drive projects to completion.
- Effectively communicate with client technical and non-technical staff with regular updates, and remediation steps if required.
- Advanced experience (2+ years) in project management and professional services
- Experience implementing technical solutions.
- Skilled in managing project plans, writing project artifacts, and documenting customer workflows
- Solid technical understanding of Microsoft Windows based operating systems
- Moderate technical proficiency
- Experience using ServiceNow (or other project management software)
- Experience in ITIL methodology and change management processes
- Willingness to improve team process and contribute to team and company initiatives