Tipping the Scales: Thrive’s 2022 Growth & Momentum
It’s been an incredible year of growth and progress at Thrive! To our expanding team of colleagues in offices around the world, a warm thank you for your dedication to our customers and for making Thrive thrive in a business climate that has been unpredictable (to put it mildly.) With that in mind, we want to share some 2022 business highlights and sprinkle a few more reasons to be joyful as we carry on into 2023.
Thrive’s position as a leading global technology provider was strengthened in 2022. Demand from small and mid-sized businesses in need of our end-to-end managed services to help drive their secure digital transformation climbed steadily across multiple industries. It is a sign of the times. According to IDC, for the first time ever, the majority of enterprise organizations (53%) now have an enterprise-wide digital transformation strategy which is a 42% increase from just two years ago.
When clients come to Thrive for help, they’ve often just paid for a custom or off-the-shelf solution that doesn’t fit the realities of their business and the lasting headache of unwanted “technical debt” in the form of maintenance, aging software, updates, migrations, and service packs. These “solutions” end up being expensive paths to nowhere.
With a growing consensus that digital transformation is an ongoing process — one that needs to adapt and evolve as technology, people, and businesses change – Thrive is very well positioned to help its customers along this journey in 2023.
Here Are a Few of Our Favorite Things from 2022:
- Thrive acquired six managed services providers in 2022. We welcome InCare Technologies, Preemo, SouthTech, and DSM in the U.S., and Edge Technology Group and Custard in the U.K.
- Our workforce is now represented by more than 1,000 employees based in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
- We welcomed two new members to our leadership team: Bill McLaughlin becoming President and Richard Gardiner as EVP of Global Marketing.
- Thrive welcomed 130+ new customers in 2022.
- Sales and agent revenue had impressive, double-digit increases.
- We made a significant investment to upgrade our 24x7x365 eyes-on-glass Security Operation Center (SOC) by integrating a Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) engine to significantly reduce incident response times for client threats and provide higher quality information for the Thrive SOC to combat intricate cyber risks in real-time.
- ThriveCloud opened its ninth in world-class SOC 2 Type II certified data center, located in Atlanta, GA
- Thrive was recognized by CRN twice in 2022, making the CRN 2022 MSP 500 List and the CRN 2022 Solution Provider 500 List. We were also named to the 2022 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies and to Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50! At the solution level, Thrive’s Managed Endpoint Security and Response solution won the 2022 Fortress Cyber Security Awards for the Endpoint Detection product category.
Thank you for your commitment and hard work. And Cheers! to a prosperous 2023!