Thrive Ranked Among Top 100 Vertical Market MSP’s
Foxborough, MA (February 7, 2018) – Thrive Networks, a leading provider of next generation managed services with offices in New York, Massachusetts, California and South Carolina has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research for 2018. The annual list and research identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2017 and January 2018 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends. Among the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2018:
- Honorees generated a combined $277.3 million in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) for 2017, up from $247.6 million in 2016.
- Honorees are managing a combined 574 million users.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and financial services, while manufacturing and legal sector activities are accelerating.
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Thrive on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “By diving deeper into vertical markets, top MSPs have the opportunity to increase their profitability and company valuations, while building stronger relationships in key market segments.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com