Thrive Networks Ranks in Top 10% of MSPs
Thrive Networks is proud to have been ranked in the top 10% of managed service providers globally on MSPmentor’s Top 501 Managed Service Providers List for 2014. This is the sixth straight year that Thrive is being recognized as one of the most progressive Managed Service Providers (MSP) in the world and is one of a select few companies that have appeared on the list each year during this time period.
The MSPmentor 501
The MSPmentor 501 is an annual research report from MSPmentor and its owner, Nine Lives Media Inc., MSPmentor is widely considered the ultimate guide to managed services and the leading global destination for managed service providers. Nominees were evaluated in a range of industry-specific categories including:
- Annual managed services revenue (2013)
- Annual managed services revenue growth (2013 vs. 2012, in U.S. dollars)
- Annual managed services revenue growth (2013 vs. 2012, percentage growth)
- Percentage of overall revenue from managed services (2013)
- Devices/seats managed (2013)
- Devices/seats managed, annual growth (2013 vs. 2012) in raw numbers
- Devices/seats managed, percentage growth (2013 vs. 2012)
- Recurring revenue per full-time employee (2013)
This methodology ensures small, midsize and large MSPs from around the world are recognized on the MSPmentor 501.
In order to be considered for the MSPmentor 501, managed service providers had to complete a comprehensive online survey, which MSPmentor and Nine Lives Media Inc. conducted from October 1, 2013 through December 27, 2013.
For more information about MSPmentor and the MSPmentor 501, please visit www.mspmentor.net.