Thrive Named to Channele2e Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2022 Edition
We are thrilled to announce that Thrive has been ranked #2 in Financial Services and #11 overall among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs from Channele2e!
The annual list and research identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
Thrive is no stranger to Channele2e’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list, and received awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021 for its impressive level of service and customer dedication, especially within the Financial Services market.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP businesses, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
Thrive’s recognition by Channele2e is a testament to the strides the company continues to make in the MSP community. Recently, Thrive was also named Best IT Managed Service at the With Intelligence HFM US Technology Awards 2022.
Thrive is dedicated to driving successful business outcomes with our talented engineering teams and suite of NextGen Managed Services for the Financial Services sector and beyond. Contact us today to learn how Thrive can help you transform your business through secure cloud solutions and digital collaboration and communication solutions.