Ready for Your Business-Critical Data and Applications
Moving your IT infrastructure to Thrive’s Tier 3 Data Centre gives your business a way to control energy costs whilst also ensuring business performance, and eliminating worries with our 100% uptime SLA.
New to Colocation?
Thrive will provide up to 12 months free rack rental.
Thrive will beat your existing rack price by 50% to help offset the rising cost of electricity.
Ready to Speak with Our Experts?
Worried about shifting your IT infrastructure strategy? With Thrive, you can be assured that your business-critical applications and data will be online, secure, and available around the clock.
Thrive’s 100% uptime guarantee for our colocation and private cloud services is backed by an 11-year history of reliability and availability and absolutely zero downtime. It’s the best offer in the industry.
No matter the temperature, the cost of energy, or the sophistication of the cyber threats, the Thrive data center is resilient and ready for you, thanks to our premier facilities and 24/7/365 support from our Technical Assistance Centre.
Mitigate Rising Costs
The uncertainty around short- and long-term energy costs demands businesses of all sizes look for ways to increase efficiency and leverage economies of scale.
By colocating their servers at Thrive’s data centre, customers take advantage of our greater buying power with energy providers, as well as our investments in greener cooling and backup technology.
Businesses also remove the burden of housing data centre infrastructure onsite, especially as offices are being closed or scaled back due to work-from-home policies.
Your Journey to the Cloud Begins Here
Thrive is much much more than its data centre. We have decades of experience providing outsourced IT solutions that drive successful business outcomes.
Thrive creates flexible Cloud migration strategies for our clients, that build from colocation to the right mix of public and private Cloud, all whilst preserving the application and data that needs to remain on traditional infrastructure.
Let’s start the conversation today about how Thrive can help your business with robust, cost-effective technology services backed by our local team.
Data Centre Specifications
- 1MvA 11kv on-site supply
- Dual plant rooms with separate power distribution boards
- N+1 configuration, chloride UPS
- Diesel backup with 8 hour on-site fuel supply
- N+1 16/32amp rack power, A+B configuration
- Up to 20kw per rack
- 100% power-on SLA
- N+1 high capacity HVAC
- 4 x 100KvA free-air CRAC per room
- Cold aisle containment
- 21° (+/- 5) Operating Temperature
- 50% (+/- 10%) humidity
- Carrier neutral – connected to 13 Tier 1 providers, enabling customers to connect to their carrier of choice
- Connected to a diverse fibre network with 67,000 km of lit fibre between over 200 data centres across Europe
- Direct connectivity to – highly resilient SIP services and IP Transit
- Deliver flexible, carrier independent, hybrid network solutions
- Multiple outbound routes
FIRE DETECTION & SUPPRESSION
- VESDA fire detection
- Three-stage fire detection in all plant areas
- IG55 inert gas suppression systems
- 24/7 network monitoring
- Steel palisade perimeter fence
- Electronic security gates
- 24/7 HD CCTV monitoring
- Motion detection
- Intruder & proximity alarms
- Audited swipe card entry
- Multi-factor authentication
- ISO27001 accredited
- Secure, on-site parking
- Close to major transport links
- Kitchen and meeting rooms access
- Bathroom & shower facilities
- Pre-stage labs for equipment build
- Secondary Tier 3 data centre located 25 miles away
- 24 x 7 remote, intelligent hands
- Support for third party engineers
- Managed firewall
- Cable & rack migration
- PUE 1.4
- Policy of continual energy efficiency
- Energy efficient UPS
- Heat reclamation
- Hot and cold air segregation
Take a Guided Tour of Our Data Centre
Our Tier 3+ data centre in Luton has provided our clients with over eleven years of 100% uptime. With this in mind, I’d like to invite you to come and see it in action on one of our guided tours.
You’ll have the opportunity to see both our colocation and private cloud services and meet our cloud and data centre experts, who will discuss any specific requirements you have and answer your questions.