Virtual Chief Transformation Strategist
Position: Virtual Chief Transformation Strategist
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cybersecurity, Cloud Infrastructure, Networking and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
At Thrive, the Virtual Chief Transformation Strategist is responsible for guiding customers through adoption and implementation of Thrive’s Microsoft Cloud ecosystem offerings (Including, but not limited to, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, PowerPlatform, Etc). This position’s primary objective is to advise clients through a long-term strategy with the goal of fully adopting and utilizing the Microsoft Cloud services ecosystem. A Virtual Chief Transformation Strategist will work with Account Management, Engineers, Project Managers and Thrive clients to accomplish those goals and objectives.
- Consultation and Strategy Planning to drive customers to adoption of modern cloud platforms such as:
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerAutomate, PowerBI, etc.)
- Collaboration with clients and Technology Executives within diverse business environments to devise and implement a Microsoft Digital Transformation strategy
- Advise customers on Microsoft Licensing features and capabilities to help with return on customer investment.
- Provide consultative guidance on Thrive’s Microsoft Cloud ecosystem offerings with a focus on addressing business efficiency and automation goals.
- Help to define concrete statements of wors to ensure customer’s expectations are met and remain aligned during implementation.
- Communicate directly with customers on project plans, potential impacts and testing procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills to accomplish multiple ongoing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced experience (4+ years) in the following technologies:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Identity Management Services (I.e. Intune, Azure AD, Privileged Identity Manager)
- Microsoft Command-Line Scripting experience PowerShell etc.
- Adept at assisting organizations in establishing SharePoint / Microsoft 365 Governance strategy maximizing value from platform investments.
- Encourages platform user adoption, embraces SharePoint and Microsoft 365 as solutions platforms
- Employs effective presentation skills and can clearly articulate technical concepts to non-technical and executive personnel.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer facing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with customers, as well as partnering with the broader teams providing the best tools, support, and solutions for the organization
- Well versed in Information Architecture concepts and processes.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Thrive offers a competitive compensation package including: salary, bonus, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) with matching contributions.