Technical Support Engineer
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Apex IT Group (now Thrive), is a recognized leader in the Managed IT Services Industry located in Mount Laurel, NJ and it was recently acquired by Thrive Operations, LLC. Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer. As a key member of our Service Desk Team, you will share your technical expertise with our clients, provide caring and expert technical support, and resolve simple to complex technical issues.
- Provide professional and caring advanced technical support.
- Keep our clients’ end users productive by researching, documenting, monitoring, and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
- Perform root-cause analysis and resolution.
Maintain industry expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by attaining designated professional certifications.
- Contribute to our vision by helping improve Service Desk practices.
QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum 3 Years Hands-On Experience):
- Microsoft Windows 2012, 2016, and 2019 Server administration – AD, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Hyper-V, and RDS
- Microsoft Windows 10 desktop support
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 – 2019 administration
- Cloud-based administration of Azure, Office 365, Dropbox, Box.com
- VMware 6.0+ administration
Industry server and workstation hardware support
- Administration of Backup Technologies with Datto, Storagecraft, VEEAM, or AppAssure
- Supporting Enterprise UTM (unified threat management), anti-virus and malware protection solutions
- Network backbone support and administration of devices including Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls
CERTIFCATIONS (a plus but not required):
- MSCE or MSCA
- MSP or MTA
- Network+ and/or Security+