Location: Boston, New York, Mid Atlantic
Reports To: VP of Technology Solutions
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Microsoft/Office 365, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training, and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Technical Consultant provides technical guidance supporting Thrive’s Account Management Team in driving new revenue opportunities within our existing client base. As a key member of the Client Solution Architecture (SA) team, the Thrive Technical Consultant will:
- Participate with the Thrive Account Management team in technical discussions and meetings with existing Thrive clients. Acting as the Technical and Trusted Advisor, the Technical Consultant will help identify clients’ business and technical needs and propose solutions with the appropriate Thrive products and services
- Provide technical guidance related to Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, Disaster Recovery, Networking, and IT Management to the Thrive Account Management team and to our clients.
- Create technical documentation, diagrams, client facing technical presentations, Statements of Work, and technical responses for RFP/RFI’s.
- Work directly with the Client Solutions Architecture team to develop and provide on-demand annual Technical Business Reviews, assessing a client’s current and recommended future states
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including attaining certifications and participation in vendor/industry training events as appropriate.
- Interface with internal teams, providing input to constantly improve our products and services that add value for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working at a Managed Service Provider in a Technical Consultant or comparable client facing technical role. Previous experience in an IT Operations role is desirable.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft / Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Cyber Security platforms and technologies, server virtualization, storage, LAN and WAN networking, data backup and replication technologies.
- Technical and/or Security Certifications (CCNA, CISM, CISSP, MCSE, VTSP, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to present complex technical topics to both technical and business audiences.
- Outstanding demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team