Technical Account Manager
Location: New York, NY
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive is seeking a Technical Account Manager to join our professional services-oriented engineering team. Thrive NY is located in midtown Manhattan, provides consultative, white-glove service-oriented MSP engagement to small, midsize, and enterprise clients primarily throughout the NY Tri-State area.
The Technical Account Manager’s primary responsibilities fall into 6 primary service areas:
- Relationship management
- Regulatory and compliance / cyber security
- Technical advisement and roadmap
- Internal oversight and mentorship
- Technology operating expense and budget planning
- Project management
The Technical Account Manager role is responsible for quality of service as well as technical guidance to a wide variety of clients – business as well as technical acumen is required. Opportunities are available to service finance, manufacturing, legal, retail, and professional service firms in this role. Expertise in any vertical is considered a plus in addition to any technical expertise or areas of study.
It is expected that the Technical Account Manager’s work history will show increasing levels of responsibility progression both technically and managerially. A Technical Account Manager should be comfortable performing project management and quality assurance duties for projects. They should have a genuine enjoyment of mentoring the engineering team and any direct reports. The Technical Account Manager should be fluent in the architecture deployed by the Senior System Administrators which includes but is not limited to:
- VMware System Administration
- Windows System Administration
- Exchange Administration (On-Premise, Hybrid, Office 365)
- Office 365 Administration
- Mobile Device Administration/Management
- Remote Computing (Microsoft RDS, Citrix)
- LAN/WAN Administration (SonicWALL/Cisco/Meraki)
- Wireless Administration (Meraki, Cisco)
- Server Infrastructure Administration
- SAN/NAS Administration (HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of financial industry experience is required, preferably within an MSP environment
Benefits & Perks:
- A highly competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Benefits, PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch on Fridays!
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.