Systems Support Technician
Locations: Columbia, MD; McLean, VA
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive is looking for a technician to deliver network technical services to a variety of private and public-sector clients in the MD/VA/DC region.
Technical position with occasional team leadership responsibilities with hands-on support and networking tasks on Windows platforms. Your experience reflects flexibility, initiative and commitment in following plans for IT activities to meet client business requirements. Most engagements are conducted in fun and fast paced team environments with use and learning of current technologies. Initiative for proactive problem solving and the aptitude to further develop technical skills is expected.
You should project a polished and professional appearance, with above average customer service skills and communications. May require daytime travel from time to time in Baltimore/DC corridor, good driving record needed. Join our team of fun loving and knowledgeable consultants for a career that will keep you challenged!
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, with some experience in an increasingly technical environment
- Prior consulting and/or customer service experience, five or more years
- Experience with Window OS (various) required
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory
- Group Policy and Exchange knowledge
- Experience with Macintosh OS helpful, OSX preferred
- Familiarity with Cisco equipment, routing and switching, knowledge of Wintel systems, backups, and virus prevention software is helpful
- Familiarity with firewalls, network security, and network monitoring systems are extra pluses
- iOS and Mobile Device Management experience or knowledge
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.