To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Solutions Architect – is a senior technical position within Thrive. This position serves as a technical resource for sales efforts of Sales Executives and Sales Leadership.
- Duties include direct technical support to sales executives, direct customer involvement on complex sales opportunities, validation of all sales orders, ongoing enhancement of service and product descriptions, and interfacing with operations and engineering teams to keep up to date on all new service capabilities.
- Local / regional technical resource providing technical support to Sales Executives via direct customer interaction
- Participate in customer meetings and lead technical discussion. Present Thrive solutions to various levels within a client’s organization, up to CIO level.
- Become a trusted advisor to prospects and customers to solve both business and technical challenges
- Interface with internal teams, providing feedback on key areas of customer focus and areas of concern
- Create documentation, including diagrams and technical specifics, to ensure completeness and supportability of solutions
- Prioritize areas of focus by reviewing sales pipelines with supported sales reps and sales managers
- Participate in customer-focused seminars, tradeshows, events, presentations, technology roadmap reviews and training.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including attaining certifications and participation in industry events as appropriate.
- Provide ongoing product technical training to the Thrive direct sales organization and channel partners.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Experience working at Managed/Cloud Service Provider in a Solutions Architect or comparable role, collaborating with clients, and working alongside the sales team
- 5+ years’ experience with the design and implementation of a broad range of infrastructure solutions, such as:
- Cyber Security
- Windows / Linux
- Office 365/Microsoft Exchange
- Hybrid Cloud Services (Private, Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
- Relational Databases
- Disaster Recovery
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Ability to articulate technical information and convey to a broad audience