Solutions Architect – Channel
Locations: Boston, MA
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Microsoft/Office 365, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training, and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Channel Solutions Architect provides technical expertise and guidance supporting the Thrive Channel Sales team in driving new revenue opportunities through our indirect Channel sales efforts by identifying clients’ business and technical challenges, and building consultative, solution-based designs and proposals. The Thrive Channel Solution Architect will:
- Partner with the Thrive Sales team and lead technical presales discussion and activities with prospective Thrive clients. Acting as the Technical and Trusted Advisor, the Solutions Architect will help identify client business and technical needs and propose solutions with the appropriate Thrive products and services
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance related to Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, Disaster Recovery, networking, and IT management to the Thrive Sales team and our clients.
- Create technical documentation, diagrams, client facing technical presentations, Statements of Work, and provide technical responses for RFP/RFI’s.
- Participate in partner and customer-focused seminars, tradeshows, events, and presentations,
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and products, including attaining certifications and participation in vendor/industry training events as appropriate.
- Interface with internal teams, providing input to constantly improve our products and services that add value for our partners and clients.
- Provide ongoing product and technology training to the Thrive Channel Sales team and Channel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working at a Managed Service Provider in a Solutions Architect or comparable client facing technical role. Previous experience in an IT Operations role is desirable.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft / Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Cyber Security platforms and technologies, server virtualization, storage, LAN and WAN networking, data backup and replication technologies.
- Technical and/or Security Certifications (CCNA, CISM, CISSP, MCSE, VTSP, etc.) a plus.
- Experience presenting complex technical topics to both technical and business audiences.