Sr. MS Solutions Developer SPFx
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Microsoft/Office 365, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training, and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
- Devising supporting and implementing enterprise solutions within a Professional Services environment
- Demonstrates exceptional customer facing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders
- Devising, integrating, implementing, and supporting, enterprise solutions.
Business Process Automation, Content/Document Management, Collaboration/File Sharing
- Consult with business process owners to obtain additional information gather and define functional, technical and design requirements.
- Presents innovative and alternate approaches when evaluating the best solution-based business needs
- Experience working within the Microsoft Stack: Azure, MS 365, SharePoint etc.
- Microsoft Command-Line Scripting experience PowerShell etc.
- Well versed in developing solutions and components utilizing SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Experienced developing and maintaining front and backend applications utilizing technologies and frameworks such as Node.js, React, TypeScript etc.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing data-centric solutions utilizing Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB and other NoSQL data technologies used for information-based storage
- Adept at using version control systems such as GitHub or Azure DevOps. Reading and manipulating JSON, HTML and CSS
- Utilizing REST API’s for interacting and integrating with various platforms
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with internal customers, as well as partnering with the broader teams providing the best tools, support, and solutions for the organization
- Employs effective presentation skills, describes/explains technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- .NET/C# and SQL Server