Location: Charleston, SC or Remote
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
At Thrive, IT is our business, so ServiceNow is the core of our digital platform and business strategy. We use ITSM, ITOM, and CSM to deliver world class management over a CMDB of a thousand companies. We offer our customers digital transformation starting in our customer portal and by automating processes from the workplace into the cloud. Our roadmap includes the new Now Experience, mobile and chat, AI capabilities, and a never-ending quest to digitize repeatable work for our company and our customers using code, flow, configuration, and integrations. Every member of the ServiceNow team has unbounded opportunity to solve business, IT, and human challenges with ServiceNow’s deep pool of technical capabilities.
- 3+ solid years of ServiceNow experience with (in order of preference):
- Domain Separation
- UI (Angular/Jelly/UI Framework)
- AJAX and other async techniques (if only we had ES6)
- REST and other API protocol fluency (if only SOAP were dead)
- CSS (we need a CSS hero!)
- REACT (or similar node.js component framework)
- Data skills including modelling, migrations, merges, and conversions
- Systems integration skills and middleware experience would be a bonus
- O365, Azure, and AWS familiarity
- Respectful and clear communication is essential
- A sense of self, capabilities, limitations, humor, and humility.
- * sense of style not required.
- An effective and relevant education that lends wisdom to your choices and credence to your opinions
- An appreciation for the incompleteness and fluidity of requirements, including these
What We Offer
- Endless opportunities to solve real-world problems with the latest ServiceNow and adjacent platform capabilities
- A friendly and collaborative team that both inspires and demands the best of each other
- Remote work
- Though we’re building a killer innovation and collaboration space in Charleston, SC
- Great IT equipment and software tools
- Realistic market value (aka competitive salary and bonus)
- Benefits including health, dental, and time off