Senior Systems Administrator
Location: New York, NY
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive is seeking a driven, detailed-oriented Senior Systems Administrator to join our rapidly growing team. As a Managed IT Services Provider, we consult with a diverse set of clients. Your dedicated client portfolio could potentially consist of a mix of high-pressure financial firms, medical practices, trendy hospitality providers, and manufacturing companies. Due to the various industries of our clients, your task list will shift greatly. A typical day can involve anything from working on network connectivity issues, server room buildouts, Exchange migrations, merger and acquisitions project team participation, or handling of VIP and Severity 1 technical support issues. The position also requires you to be a team player that can mentor other engineers. We pride ourselves on a culture that is built on trust, learning, and collaboration.
As a Senior Systems Administrator, you must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, and an intermediary level of competency in all items below:
- VMware System Administration
- Windows System Administration
- Exchange Administration (On-Premise, Hybrid, Office 365)
- Office 365 Administration
- Mobile Device Administration/Management Remote Computing (Microsoft RDS, Citrix)
- LAN/WAN Administration (SonicWALL/Cisco/Meraki)
- Wireless Administration (Meraki, Cisco)
- Server Infrastructure Administration
- SAN/NAS Administration (HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp)
- Centralized Management Platforms
- Compliance/Risk Management
As consultants, the ability to form highly professional relationships with clients is crucial.
- A highly competitive salary
- A creative and fun work environment
- 401(k) benefits
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation/PTO policy
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.