Sales Operations Administrator – Lakeland, FL
Location: Lakeland, FL
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
The Sales Operations Administrator is primarily responsible for supporting both sales and operations with contract administration, procurement, and invoicing. This role will support both our internal sales team and their clients and operations as well as require direct communication with vendors. The Sales Operations Administrator will ensure operational excellence and customer happiness through the various stages of the sales and pre-onboarding processes.
- Set up New Client Accounts
- Process Won Opportunities, Change Orders, Support Renewals and Requests for Hardware & Software
- Create Sales Orders
- Manage Agreement Documentation
- Create & Update Agreements
- Create Service Tickets & Projects
- Contract Administration related communication with Sales Team
- Maintain Client Accounts in CW
- Create PO’s
- Research Products for pricing & availability
- Coordinate Procurement from purchase to receiving
- Communicate Internally as needed
- Product Catalogue Administration
- Hardware/Software billing
- Agreement billing
- Assist in resolving invoicing issues
To be successful at this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Educational and experience requirements are included.
- The following skills/attributes are required:
- High school graduate, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, vendors, and peers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand and analyze contract and invoicing data
- Good problem solving and decision-making skill
- Strong understanding of supply management
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Must be motivated, detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an efficient manner with a high level of quality
Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal and credit background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.