Regional Channel Director – Dallas
Locations: Dallas, TX
Reports to: EVP Channel
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training, and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive Regional Channel Director will be responsible for Regional relationship development on the Master Agent level. Building relationships with Channel Managers, Sales Engineers, and all other sales focused roles at Master Agents with which Thrive has a relationship. The Regional Channel Director will also be responsible for closing business within the Channel and solely focused on selling to clients brought to Thrive by Partners and Master Agents. This role will work very closely with Thrive’s Channel Program Manager and VP of Channel Sales.
- Develop and Grow Master Agent Relationships within assigned Region
- Meet or exceed revenue goals as established by the Thrive Senior Management Team
- Negotiate customer contracts to attain quota, within pre-approved gross margin parameters
- Actively train Regional Master Agent Channel Managers and Sales Engineers on Thrive services and any important updates, wins, etc.
- Represent Thrive at Regional Channel Events
- Work cross functionally with other Thrive teams; Solution Architects, Consulting team, Direct, Finance, etc.
- Identify key Partners Thrive is not transacting with and train them to sell Thrive Services
- Leverage Regional Master Agent Relationships to assist in growth and development of Thrive Channel Program with Channel Program Manager
- Establish and qualify pipeline and engage appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions
- Be trained on current technologies and services relevant to Thrive and the overall Managed Services Industry
- Degree from 4-year college with proven academic success or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Sales Experience focused on IT Solutions
- 5+ years of experience working in a Technology Channel