Product Marketing Manager
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing marketing plans for Thrive’s products and services to our prospects, customers and partners. Thrive’s Next Gen managed services include private and public Cloud, Cyber Security, Disaster Recovery, Global Network Management, Microsoft Collaboration, and Professional Services. As a key member of the product team, you will work directly with internal stakeholders to develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing services. The individual must be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and a team player willing to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Create marketing programs (sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Continuously assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products and identifies strengths and gaps and areas for improvement/development.
- Analyze sales data and channel information and create plans to improve product line sales using marketing and sale techniques
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Support sales enablement content and delivery for internal sellers and partners including development of training presentations, cheat sheets, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing or related discipline
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal product stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of how products and services are sold and sales channels
- Fundamental knowledge of managed services concepts and practices
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Strong ability to execute. Effective at partnering with team members and reaching out in real-time to overcome roadblocks.
- Prior experience with a Manages Service Provider is preferred