Product Manager – Cyber Security
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Product Manager for Cyber Security will be responsible for defining and driving product development and product lifecycle management for Thrive’s Cyber Security products and services. These services include but are not limited to: Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, MDR, Identity and Access Management, Security Awareness, SIEM/SOAR, and Vulnerability Management. As a key member of the product development team, you will work directly with internal stakeholders to create, design, develop, and market new managed Cyber Security services as well as identify areas for product improvement in the existing product set. The individual must be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and a team player willing to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Develops Cyber Security products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
- Continuously assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products and identifies gaps and areas for improvement/development. Owns and define product requirements for new features by combining customer feedback, market/competitive research and internal stakeholder input to produce clear, concise and thorough use cases/business requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Support sales enablement content and delivery for internal sellers and partners including development of training presentations, cheat sheets, etc.
Provide product training to sales, service delivery, and other internal teams as well as external channel partners
- Be the Cyber Security product advocate to internal sales and external partners and clients
- Create and maintain product documentation including scopes of service and product marketing documents. Work with internal product delivery stakeholders to ensure product delivery and support SOP’s are documented
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technology discipline
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal product stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts and practices
- 2+ years in a Product Manager role
- Strong ability to execute. Effective at partnering with team members and reaching out in real-time to overcome roadblocks
- Prior experience with a MSSP, MSP, or service provider
- One or more Cyber Security certifications is a plus (e.g. CEH, CISM, CISSP, etc.)