Network Deployment Analyst
Locations: Foxboro or Woburn, MA
Reports To: Network Deployment Manager
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training, and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
At Thrive, a Network Deployment Analyst will have responsibility for assisting our team of Network Deployment Engineers in deploying new technology to clients centered on Fortinet firewalls, Cisco and Meraki switching. You will provide assistance on project implementation, upgrades, network monitoring, documentation and other network deployment support activities including management and maintenance of a build room in Thrive Woburn or Foxborough offices. Thrive is looking to hire individuals who demonstrate technical proficiency as well as the desire to learn from our team of accomplished engineers. A Network Deployment Analyst will be working with the Network Deployment Team to help accomplish complex goals and objectives; maintaining excellent documentation, communication and troubleshooting skills will be critical for success in this role.
- Maintain requirements of network deployment support criteria
- Manage and maintain network lab and build room in Thrive Woburn or Foxborough offices
- Prepare and maintain complex network diagrams for new and existing clients
- Provide configuration support to network deployment engineers
- Provide low-level network administration services
- Assist in upgrades, configuration, installation, management and monitoring of network infrastructure including firewalls, wireless, routers and switches.
- Assist in transition of completed project work to support team with all the relevant documentation required for long term maintenance
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills to accomplish projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- General networking knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with Fortinet/Meraki products preferred
- 1-2 years of Networking and Firewall experience preferred
- Must be able to rack / un-rack network devices
- 2-3 days working within the Thrive Woburn or Foxborough offices
- Experience with Visio and Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem solver; able to prioritize and coordinate between multiple projects
- Enthusiastic individual and strong drive with a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated, has ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting network configuration and hardware issues
Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree, or equivalent work experience