Microsoft Strategic Consultant – Remote
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training, and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
- Expertise in presentation at the Executive/Sr. Stakeholder level including but not limited to business and technical discussions involving Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint Online, Power Platform, Azure Cloud, and similar solutions.
- Employs effective presentation skills, describes/explains technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Has extensive knowledge of the full feature set of Microsoft 365 and can effectively recommend solutions based on clients business or technical requirements
- Adept at assisting organizations in establishing Microsoft 365 feature development and governance strategies to maximize the value from platform investment
- Provide SharePoint, Teams, and Microsoft 365 demonstrations and recommendations to highlight how our solutions can solve business problems
- Encourage platform user adoptions by focusing on human-centered design development principles
- Demonstrates exceptional customer facing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with internal and external customers, as well as partnering with broader teams providing the best tools, support, and solutions for the organization
- Understands, interprets, and suggests business processes and workflows based on MS Power Automation solutions
- Understands Information Architecture concepts and processes
- Possesses a desire to build strong cross-organizational relationships
- Collaborate with sales and prospective/existing clients within diverse business domains to define and document requirements, design, and present Microsoft 365/Azure solutions based on Thrive architectural standards/best-practices
- Perform customer assessments that collect customer information and uncover end-user needs and recommend Thrive standardized Microsoft 365 technologies and services to solve those challenges
- Work with customers to develop a feasible Microsoft 365 Implementation Strategy, Feature Release Road Map, Governance and Adoption plans
- Collaborate with client business stakeholders to analyze business practices throughout the organization and use the information to promote Microsoft 365 technology-driven process improvements
- Consult with business process owners to obtain information to define functional, technical and design requirements
- Perform client demonstrations of Teams, SharePoint Online, Power Platform, MS Security tools, Thrive 3rd party tools, and other Azure functionality and features according to business needs/requirements
Who We Are:
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner committed to Service Excellence and making our Client’s successful. Thrive has a progressive, collaborative culture that empowers its team members and rewards them for exceptional performance.
If you are passionate about working on innovative Digital Workspace projects and delivering solutions utilizing Office 365 and SharePoint we’d love to hear from you.