Microsoft Digital Transformation Architect
Professional Services/ MS Gold Partner
You will be collaborating with key clients and Technology Executives within diverse business domains to devise and implement a Microsoft Digital Transformation strategy.
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
- Accomplished driving Digital Transformation Strategy at Executive/Sr. Stakeholder level including but not limited to facilitating / implementing Microsoft 365 and SharePoint ECM, Collaboration and Digital Workspace solutions according to Microsoft Best Practices.
- Possesses a desire to build strong cross-organizational relationships
- Adept at assisting organizations in establishing SharePoint / Microsoft 365 Governance strategy maximizing value from platform investments.
- Provide SharePoint, Teams, and Microsoft 365 training and documentation to end-users
- Encourages platform user adoption, embraces SharePoint and Microsoft 365 as solutions platforms,
- Championing continuous process improvement and seeks ways to gain maximum business value from Business Process Automation.
- Embraces SharePoint and Office 365 as solutions platforms, possesses a desire to build strong relationships that encourages platform user adoption.
- Employs effective presentation skills, describes/explains technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer facing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with internal customers, as well as partnering with the broader teams providing the best tools, support, and solutions for the organization
- Understands, interprets, and documents business processes and workflows implementing MS Power Automation solutions.
- Well versed in Information Architecture concepts and processes.
- You will be collaborating with key clients and Technology Executives within diverse business domains to devise and implement a Microsoft Digital Transformation strategy.
- Champion Digital Transformation Strategy, Road Mapping, Governance and Adoption.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders analyzing business practices throughout organization and uses this information to promote Digital Transformation and process improvements.
- Consult with business process owners to obtain additional information gather and define functional, technical and design requirements.
- Presents innovative and alternate approaches when evaluating the best solution-based business needs
- Create proof-of-concepts (POCs) to demonstrate Teams, SharePoint and SharePoint Online functionality and features according to business needs/requirements
Who We Are:
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner committed to Service Excellence and making our Client’s successful. Thrive has a progressive, collaborative culture that empowers its team members and rewards them for exceptional performance.
If you are passionate about working on innovative Digital Workspace projects and delivering solutions utilizing Office 365 and SharePoint we’d love to hear from you.
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.