To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for leading technical escalations both internally and client facing, to provide excellent customer service through resolution of technical issues. As a service delivery escalation manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service expertise. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
- Manage client technical escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with primary stakeholders by working cross-functionally to ensure incident ownership, action items (Who, What When) and communications are fulfilled.
- Organize and facilitate calls between multiple parties managing an active incident bridge and ensuring consistent communication through resolution of ongoing incidents.
- Ownership for driving progress and resolution of customer’s critical issues
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented and action items are driven toward effective change while managing to critical SLA’s.
- Lead improvements by developing and managing to dashboards which proactively monitor high priority incidents and customer escalations leveraging data to recommend technical and/or business process changes meeting expectations and/or optimizing productivity.
- Assist with development and management of clear and standard runbooks which allow for both efficient and effective process adherence while managing escalations.
- Identify systemic and pervasive issues related to products and/or processes and drive actions to prevent future problems.
- Facilitate and report on KPI’s to ensure there is appropriate visibility into key client issues including escalation statistics reporting, trending analysis, incident status activities and engaged resources.
- Provide recommendations for improving existing processes and procedures.
- Ability to translate technical information and articulate findings and next steps clearly to peers, management, leadership and clients.
- Problem identification, reason for outage and root cause analysis documentation for all issues depending on situation and outcome.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment with a diverse client base.
- Strong analytical and end to end problem identification, management and resolution skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline preferred, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of managerial experience; call center or managed services experience preferred.
- Technical subject matter expert on MSP products as they relate to Thrive’s services.
- Written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and explain impact in business terms.