Digital Transformation Lead
Position: Digital Transformation Lead
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cybersecurity, Cloud Infrastructure, Networking and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
At Thrive, the Digital Transformation Lead is responsible for implementation of Thrive’s Offerings in the Microsoft Cloud Ecosystem (Including, but not limited to, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, PowerPlatform, Etc). This position’s primary objective is to expedite service activations through efficient task completion with a focus on excellent customer service and technology best practices. A Digital Transformation Lead will work with Account Management, Strategists, Project Managers and Thrive clients to accomplish those goals and objectives.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on at least one of the following platforms:
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerAutomate, PowerBI, etc.)
- Plan and design migration and implementation strategies
- Create and present technical implementation plans that outline technical steps, risks, and rollback procedures for business leaders.
- Ability to handle diverse computer environments in a wide cross section of business clients
- Analyze and document an unfamiliar client environment while assessing the quickest path to implementation
- Work through the project process to drive deployments to a successful outcome by:
- Presenting service deployment plans at technical kick off to inform the client of dependencies, requirements, potential conflicts, etc.
- Working at direction of Deployment and Project Managers to complete engineering tasks in adherence to a formal deployment process.
- Assisting in completion of Support Handoff requirements to allow for long term maintenance by Thrive Service Desk
- Communicate directly with customers on project plans, potential impacts and testing procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills to accomplish multiple ongoing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced experience (4+ years) in the following technologies:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Identity Management Services (I.e. Intune, Azure AD, Privileged Identity Manager)
- Microsoft Command-Line Scripting experience PowerShell etc.
- Adept at assisting organizations in establishing SharePoint / Microsoft 365 Governance strategy maximizing value from platform investments.
- Encourages platform user adoption, embraces SharePoint and Microsoft 365 as solutions platforms
- Employs effective presentation skills and can clearly articulate technical concepts to non-technical and executive personnel.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer facing skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with customers, as well as partnering with the broader teams providing the best tools, support, and solutions for the organization
- Well versed in Information Architecture concepts and processes.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and in a team environment