Workstation Deployment Engineer – Mount Laurel, NJ
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ – will work onsite 5 days per week
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
This position offers you the opportunity to join our rapidly growing organization. We’re looking for people with initiative, autonomy, and leadership ability to optimize both process and delivery around our Managed Service offerings, specifically workstation deployments.
Thrive is developing a single location for all workstation builds and will include new user setup’s as well as user terminations for all clients. The candidate should have an understanding and working knowledge of imaging along with Microsoft’s Intune and Endpoint Configuration Manager. They will also be responsible for following the process and accountability around inventory and shipping being developed by the workstation deployment manager.
- Follow process and procedures developed by Workstation Deployment Manager around workstation deployments to include peripherals.
- Receive, recondition, and redeploy used equipment.
- Uphold procedural requirements around prioritization, communication, documentation, escalations, etc.
- Work seamlessly with the workstation deployment manager to ensure highest levels of client satisfaction are met with clear identification of opportunities to improve technical services/support.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement and provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams and management
- Ability to adjust priorities and balance responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work outside of standard hours when necessary or as part of on call rotation if applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem solver; able to prioritize and coordinate between tasks
- 1-2 years desktop support/imaging experience
- Experience installing, troubleshooting and customizing Microsoft Office including Outlook configurations
- Experience troubleshooting workstation hardware issues
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment as well as alone
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about process, metrics, and results.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Apple OS
- Experience with VMWare
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS (7, 8.1, 10, etc.)