Location: New England
Reports To: VP, People Officer
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive is seeking for a highly motivated corporate trainer with experience developing and delivering training content in a fast-paced technical environment. The Corporate Trainer will work with Thrive’s management team to ensure the appropriate core, cultural, technical, product and leadership learning & development curriculum for the organization to drive employment development. The corporate operations trainer will develop a blended approaching of learning including the production of video based training, coaching, e-learning training content, classroom training and 1:1 sessions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with management team to develop and develop and execute Thrive’s learning & development framework and strategy to align with business and culture objectives including leadership development and core skills.
- Delivering and continuously improving operations of focused new hire training programs, as well as on-going learning opportunities for existing Thrive employees.
- Management and delivery of Product Training programs for the entire organization. Including product technical descriptions, emerging technologies, and various operational processes required to support those products.
- Utilizing a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Collaborating with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products in order to contribute to the design and maintenance of current training program offerings.
- Create and revise learning assessments for measuring knowledge transfer. Managing course rosters and completion records in Thrive U.
- Deliver key training sessions within the organization.
- Create a framework for analyzing, tracking, and measuring success of learning and development programs.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years developing and leading training efforts with direct experience creating learning programs and facilitating leadership workshops
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for making a difference in a faced paced environment and inspire a team for growth
- Positive personality and enjoys teaching and helping others learn and develop
- Experience managing g collaborative relationships with staff at all levels