Corporate Development Business Analyst
Location: New England
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
- Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities.
- Review acquisition target company fundamentals and financial statements.
- Construct a plan to help upper-level managers make decisions on a deal.
- Research industry trends, competitive landscape and internal catalog efforts.
- Identify, evaluate, and value acquisition and strategic investment opportunities.
- Support negotiations and post-acquisition integration.
- Functional knowledge of accounting, past experience with accounting concepts preferred.
- Basic understanding of finance concepts, specifically of mergers and acquisitions with exposure to business development and real estate development preferred.
- Ability to identify variables required and construct a complete financial model including valuation and synergy identification
- Work on a variety of finance related projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Strong analytical capabilities
- High degree of organizational skills and problem-solving ability; specifically, the ability to work as self-starter especially as it relates to calling on resources outside the company
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and execute them at a high level without micro supervision.
- Demonstrated positive attitude, sees challenges as opportunities and translates them into actionable item
- Project-oriented, entrepreneurial, pro-active, creative and self-motivated work style with relentless work ethic and acute attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including experience building financial models and valuing companies.
- Self-motivated, results driven and strong attention to detail; exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, business judgment and work ethic.