Client Success Manager – Lakeland
Location: Lakeland, FL
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the relationship-focused management of our clients. The CSM works with clients to understand their desired outcomes from their Thrive services and sets personalized benchmarks for success. This individual will focus on client satisfaction and retention through client recognition of ROI and CSAT focused strategies and reporting. The goal of this individual is to not only retain our clients, but to ensure that they have an exceptional experience with the Thrive platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage day-to-day client success KPIs within assigned client base.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and have a deep understanding of their business’s needs, challenges, and goals.
- Manage recurring cadence with clients to understand each client’s desired outcome from Thrive’s services and sets personalized benchmarks for success.
- Proactively follow up with customers to ensure a positive experience through Net Promoter Score and transactional CSAT surveys. Discover feedback trends to find opportunities to enhance our client’s IT experience.
- Maintain report of client’s relationship status and report on any relationship risks within assigned client base.
- Develop and manage client service improvement plans, and effectively work with the needed internal departments to achieve agreed upon enhancements/deliverables.
- Utilize internal software platforms and resources to gather, analyze and produce reportable metrics to clients recognizing ROI of Thrive’s services.
- Train new and existing clients on the Thrive Experience and Thrive Client Portal to ensure all large adoption customers are power users.
- Confirm during closure of onboarding projects with clients, what we’ve learned about the client, ensure alignment around goals and milestones, reset expectations where there is any confusion, and align with the client on their client success plan.
- Serve as the client’s point of escalation on service inquiries as needed
Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with customers. Excellent organizational and communication skills including client-facing interaction. Highly motivated, energetic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced changing environment.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of a four-year degree from an accredited college or university. Two years’ experience in a customer service or project coordination role is required.
Ability to interpret sales orders, SOWs and invoices. Effectively be able to present this information and respond to questions from customers, Principle Consultants and other internal employees.
Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.