Client Engagement Manager (CEM)
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for building a positive, long-lasting relationship with our clients as the organizational point of contact. The main objective of this position is to increase client lifetime by ensuring our customers remain satisfied with the services we provide. This is a customer facing role and requires excellent communication and organization skills along with the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide client support for the Principal Consultant when necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with the coordination of projects set forth by the Principal Consultant or assigned Project Manager
- Assist and guide the execution of the clients’ technical roadmap prepared by the Principal Consultant
- Build strong relationships with assigned client base acting as client advocate
- Coordinate the provisioning of new services within assigned client base
- Coordinate the provisioning of terminated services within assigned client base
- Coordinate Moves, Adds & Changes for existing services within assigned client base
- Responsible for ensuring accurate invoices for assigned customer base
- Identify upsell opportunities and input into CRM system
- Provide client reporting contractually obligated to Principal Consultant or directly to customer
- Communicate customer feedback to Principal Consultants and Thrive Service team when applicable
- Assist and help facilitate transactional hardware and software requests
- Assist and help facilitate dispatch and onsite requests
- Assist in ensuring internal/external communication is executed clearly
- Assist in onboarding new clients and educating them on navigation of Thrive and their subscribed services.
Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with customers. Excellent organizational and communication skills including client-facing interaction. Highly motivated, energetic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced changing environment.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of a four-year degree from an accredited college or university. Two years’ experience in a customer service or project coordination role is required.
Ability to interpret sales orders, SOWs and invoices. Effectively be able to present this information and respond to questions from customers, Principle Consultants and other internal employees.
Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.