Client Business Executive – Florida
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you are attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training, and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive seeks to hire a CBE to further accelerate growth into the Mid to Large Enterprise Market. The individuals applying for this position must have previous experience selling technology to the buy side. This is a high-profile hunting position, so the person must be highly motivated, goal oriented and focused on new client acquisition. Candidates must be willing to work independently in a demanding and dynamic environment. Due to the consultative nature of the sales process, candidates must also have extremely strong relationship building skills, technical aptitude, a proven quota-attainment track-record and a demonstrated ability to close.
The Client Business Executive shall prospect throughout the Florida Region , convert inbound web leads, and establish a vendor network to attain quota selling Thrive’s Technology Managed Services Platform. There will be support from inside sales, but the right candidate shall be a self-starter with excellent “hunting” skills and an established network of prospects, potential customers, industry peers and vendors.
Individual duties are outlined and assigned by the Vice President of Sales and/or Chief Revenue Officer in conjunction with individual performance goals and objectives.
Basic guidelines include:
- Meet or exceed revenue goals as established by the Thrive Senior Management Team through direct and indirect sales efforts
- Build and develop one to many lead sources to help in driving new revenue for Thrive
- Customer Contract negotiations to attain quota, within pre-approved gross margin parameters
- Understand and drive the company Messaging, Approach and Process to maximize sales bookings
- Become a thought leader in select verticals where there is the best opportunity for Thrive and outsourcing
- Establish and qualify pipeline, engaging appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM to maintain account information, funnels, and forecasts to meet & exceed revenue goals
- Maintain knowledge on current technologies & services relevant to Thrive and the overall Technology Managed Services Industry
- Recommend and attend relevant Industry Technology & Networking Events.
- Attend meetings with qualified prospects at client locations (up to 20% travel outside the territory may be required, most within driving distance in the Northeast US.)
- Timely completion of required paperwork and reports
- Additional duties, upon management request
- Over 5 years of Sales Experience focused on IT Solutions and Cyber space
- Experience hunting, finding new prospects, and selling with and through one-to-many lead sources
- Solution Sales Skills
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
- High-level understanding of computer networking technology and industry trends
- Experience in consultative sales within a service-based organization
- Ability to develop a professional rapport, overcome objections and maintain an influential demeanor both in person and over the phone
- Degree from 4-year college with proven academic success
- Experience working for a Technology Managed Services Provider
- History of focused selling within a compliance vertical such as Healthcare, Life Science, or Financial Services
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and processes preferred
- Experience in selling technology or technology services (Managed IT Services, SaaS, HaaS, Hosted Services, Professional IT / Integration Services)
- Relevant Technical or Sales Certifications (MCP, VSP, VTSP, ITIL)
- A well-established professional network complementary to the role
- Salary commensurate with relevant sales experience
- Generous commission plan
- Strong upward mobility for a career path within a rapidly growing company
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.)
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email email@example.com.