Client Business Executive
Locations: ME and NH
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
Thrive seeks to hire a CBE to further accelerate growth into the Mid to Large Enterprise Market. The individuals applying for this position must be previous experience selling technology to the buy side. This is a high profile position, the person must be highly motivated, goal oriented and focused new client acquisition. Candidates must be willing to work independently in a demanding and dynamic environment. Due to the consultative nature of the sales process, candidates must also have extremely strong relationship building skills, technical aptitude, a proven quota-attainment track-record and a demonstrated ability to close.
Individual duties are outlined and assigned by the Vice President of Sales and/or Chief Revenue Officer in conjunction with individual performance goals and objectives. Basic guidelines include:
- Meet or exceed revenue goals as established by the Thrive Senior Management Team through direct and indirect sales efforts
- Build and develop a sales channel to help in driving new revenue for Thrive
- Customer Contract negotiations to attain quota, within pre-approved gross margin parameters
- Understand and articulate the company’s value proposition through a consultative sales approach
- Establish and qualify pipeline, engaging appropriate resources to develop technical requirements and solutions
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM to maintain account information, funnels and forecasts in order to meet & exceed revenue goals
- Maintain knowledge on current technologies & services relevant to Thrive and the overall Technology Managed Services Industry
- Recommend and attend relevant Industry Technology & Networking Events.
- Attend meetings with qualified prospects at client locations (up to 20% travel outside the territory may be required, most within driving distance in the Northeast US.)
- Timely completion of required paperwork and reports
- Additional duties, upon management request
- Over 5 years of Sales Experience focused on IT Solutions
- Experience selling with and through channels
- Solution Sales Skills
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
- High-level understanding of computer networking technology and industry trends
- Experience in consultative sales within a service-based organization
- Ability to develop a professional rapport, overcome objections and maintain influential demeanor both in person and over the phone
- Degree from 4-year college with proven academic success
- Experience working for a Systems Integration, Computer Hardware/Software Reseller or Managed Services Provider
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and processes preferred
- Experience in selling technology or technology services (Managed IT Services, SaaS, HaaS, Hosted Services, Professional IT / Integration Services)
- Relevant Technical or Sales Certifications (MCP, VSP, VTSP, ITIL)
- A well-established professional network complimentary to the role
- Salary, Commensurate with experience
- Generous commission plan
- Strong upward mobility for a career path within a rapidly growing company
The Client Business Executive shall prospect all of New York and New England, convert inbound web leads and establish a vendor network in order to attain quota selling Thrive’s Technology Managed Services Platform. There will be support from inside sales and some web inbound leads, but the right candidate shall be a self-starter with excellent “hunting” skills and an established network of prospects, potential customers, industry peers and vendors.
For more information on this job opening or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.