Azure Services Engineer
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
As part of our Digital Transformation initiative, Thrive is searching for a Senior Azure Cloud engineer. This role will support Thrive’s customer base.
- Work with customers Azure cloud, this includes working on standardizing builds, ARM templates, polices, procedures and documentation
- Mentor and educates junior staff in cloud engineering and support activities
- Participate in Azure Cloud/Digital Related Business Requirement discussions and design session
- Perform Azure cloud development and design work that may include logical system design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering
- Implement and automate the deployment of IaaS and PaaS services in Azure
- Maintain and troubleshoot Azure environments that are supported by Thrive
- Design and implement application security for Azure cloud native deployments
- Work closely with our Architects, Engineers, Product Owners and Application Leads to engineer and build automated solutions to allow for greater scale when it comes to Azure
- Work with WVD/AVD teams to standardize, train and deploy remote access solution
- Maintain industry awareness and design in new Azure and cloud services across Azure landscapes for PaaS, Iaas, and emergent technologies
- Experience with Azure App Services and SQLaaS required