To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on cyber security, hybrid Cloud, global network management, disaster recovery and traditional managed services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The Senior Azure Engineer will be an experienced solutions engineer developing integration strategies and working hand-on on with implementing and consolidating cloud based services throughout a steady stream of corporate expansions and mergers.
This role is responsible for the company’s Intranet strategy and core productivity platforms largely based on Microsoft SharePoint, Azure AD/DS, Integration Services, PowerApps and Office 365 Application Suites. The incumbent will also manage project implementations that are regional or global in scope. Working well as a collaborative member of the Company’s broader leadership team is imperative to success in the role, as is the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment where systems and processes are still being developed and maturing.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, configuration and administration of Microsoft Azure AD/DS, Integration Services, Office 365 Application Suites (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps).
- Consolidate and migrate MS Azure AD/DS environments and Office 365 Applications between tenants.
- Support, maintain and modify Microsoft Azure Active Directory and SSO integrations with 3rd part providers.
- SharePoint Website development, design patterns, security models and industry best practices.
- Support and manage the Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Manage projects to select, design, configure and roll out software and hardware on a regional or global level.
- Support and manage the overall operations of the IT Helpdesk. Administer/manage Atlassian/Jira Service Desk Application.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design, configuration and administration of Microsoft Azure AD/DS, Integration Services and Office 365 Application Suites.
- Thorough experience with Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange 365, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, and Office products and how they are designed and supported in a large enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated success in consolidating and migrating MS Azure AD/DS environments and Office 365 Applications (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps) in medium-large enterprises.
- Hands-on experience with MS O365/AD/DS Migration Tools from leading providers such a Quest, ShareGate, and BitTitan.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint Website development, design patterns, security models and industry best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Endpoint Manager solution and how to consolidate and migrate environments.
- Experience with implementing Office 365 Governance model, documenting technical roadmaps, managing and defining the acceptable usage policies for MS Office 365 services.
- Skilled in developing users guides, knowledge base articles and training materials for driving end-user adoption.
- Experience writing BAT files, PowerShell scripts, and VBScript a plus.