REPORTS TO: Technical Services Manager
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery and traditional Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon NextGen services help us stand out among our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at ‘a job’ but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a work hard, play hard environment and seek the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!
The primary responsibility for the Associate Engineer is the coordination of incident and service request within the RSC. The Associate Engineer will be responsible for ticket queue management within the internal platform to ensure all tickets are assigned the appropriate resource. This position will handle ad hoc dispatch request for onsite resources along with future coordination of client scheduling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Assign new tickets to the appropriate engineering resources
- Reassign tickets based on priority SLAs
- Provide engineer queue management based on capacity and skillset
- Provide daily MSP reports as requested by MSP Supervisor
- Provide daily MSP roster as requested by MSP supervisor
- Handle overflow for incoming call queue on an as-needed basis
- Create new tickets for overflow on an as-needed basis
- Identify variable billing request and seek approval by MSP Supervisor
- Provide daily ticket transfer communications between day shift and night shifts
- Provide Customer Service when required based on service
- Handle technician level service request on an as needed basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a four year degree from an accredited college or university in computer sciences, business administration, public administration, mathematics or related field.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, public officials, and the general public.
Knowledge of basic service operations centers and customer satisfaction. Demonstrated ability solid organizational skills and ability to achieve industry certifications.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.