Locations: Foxborough, MA
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive is a rapidly growing technology solutions provider focusing upon Cloud, Cyber Security, Networking, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services. Our corporate culture, engineering talent, customer-centric approach, and focus upon “next generation” services help us stand out amongst our peers. Thrive is on the look-out for individuals who don’t view their weekdays spent at “a job”, but rather look to develop valuable skills that ignite their passion and lead to a CAREER. If you’re attracted to a “work hard, play hard” environment, seeking the guidance, training and experience necessary to build a lucrative career, then welcome to THRIVE!!
The Accounting Manager, reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance, is responsible for the month end close process, ensuring account reconciliations are completed, monthly reporting to senior management, assisting the outside tax firm with tax preparations, and coordinating the annual audit. The Accounting Manager will oversee the accounting staff, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage the month-end financial close process, ensuring all revenue and expenses are properly recorded and balance sheet reconciliations are complete across multiple entities.
- Perform and manage the monthly financial closing activities, procedures, and account reconciliations.
- Oversee the production of periodic financial reports ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Coordinate with outside auditors and provide needed information for the annual external audit.
- Establish/enhance internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions.
- Improve upon current policies, processes, and procedures.
- Present recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Supervise, train, assign duties and special projects, monitor, and evaluate the job performance of assigned staff.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA license preferred.
- Audit experience at public accounting firm or history of working directly with outside audit firm.
- International accounting experience.
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Experience with General Ledger system migrations.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience a plus.